Vacantes de Empleos de Hoy
As a member of our Software Engineering team, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You’ll be required to apply your knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with our stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires the following minimum qualifications:
• Experience with Spring Boot (Java)
• Experience building APIs / Web Services
• Experience with SQL Databases (MySQL or PostgreSQL)
• Experience with code repositories / versioning systems (i.e. git)
• Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
• Working proficiency in developmental toolset such as git and IDE tools.
• Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
• Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
MUST BE FLUENT IN ENGLISH.
• AWS or Google Cloud experience
• Experience with NO SQL Databases
• Proficiency in more than one modern programming language
• Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
Monday through Friday
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Salary: US $2,500 – $2,700 based on experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org